• Early vendor set up Friday from 2 pm until 7 pm.
• All items must fit within spaces.
• No refunds 21 days before event.
• No food or drink sales without written consent, due to a contract with our food vendor.
Contact us for details.
• Roving solicitation is prohibited.
• Motorized vehicles (mopeds, motorbikes, etc. or antique bicycles) are not permitted
unless you can show proof of handicap (only handicap vehicles & 2 person golf carts
permitted). We must see your handicap permit and you must provide liability insurance.
• All legal restrictions regarding selling any item are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
It is your responsibility to know and abide by Ohio laws.
• All animals must be properly cared for while on the grounds. We invite our neighbors
at Miami County Animal Control to visit us.
• All animals must be caged, leashed, tied, or otherwise controlled at all times
by their owners.
• No poisonous reptiles or dangerous animals of any kind permitted.
• You must carry insurance on your own property. Troy Swap Meet
is not responsible for loss due to theft, accident, vandalism, or injury
• Alcoholic beverages and open fires are prohibited.
• Explosives, alcohol, tattooing, illegal items, or other items not in keeping with the family
atmosphere of this event may not be displayed
• We are currently unable to accommodate the sale of out-of-state animals.